Category of Themes:
Encourage cooperation between the worlds of education, training and work.
The aim of the visit is to show how different bodies in the educational sector work in synergy with small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to develop labour competitiveness and help young students to ?ght unemployment. We had discuss with other European colleagues the importance of offering new and innovative subjects because of continuous changes in technology and the economy and how to respond to these needs by observing the world of work and updating continuously the didactical offer. We had have the opportunity to develop further knowledge from participants’ experiences and build partnerships with European colleagues to develop future projects.
Participants has learn about:
• how we promote and manage courses;
• how the chamber of commerce and educational organisations collaborate with the world of work;
• how labour market requirements are taken into consideration when planning an educational offer;
• how we deal with courses for entrepreneurial training, mainly in hi-tech sectors, with particular focus on creation of new businesses.
• visited the Nkey educational centre;
• talk to representatives of local employers’ organisations dealing with vocational training;
• visited the chamber of commerce and university departments to see how collaboration with the world of work is developed;
• visited enterprises and local enterprise association;
• met teachers of educational institutions using effective collaboration with enterprises.
• Company training managers,
• directors of education and vocational training institutions, centres or providers,
• head teachers, teacher trainers,
• heads of departments,
• human resource managers,
• owners/managers of SMEs,
• representatives of chambers of commerce/ industry/crafts,
• representatives of education and training networks and associations,
• representatives of educational services, labour of?ces or guidance centres,
• representatives of local, regional and national authorities.
Short description in the host country language:
Nkey è un centro di formazione che coopera con varie realtà toscane appartenenti al mondo del lavoro e della formazione. Con la crisi economica globale i centri di formazione e le scuole devono condurre una continua ricerca di programmi didattici innovativi per fornire un valore aggiunto alla formazione tradizionale da dare ai nostri dei giovani e ai lavoratori. La Nkey è una struttura ?essibile che si pone come punto di incontro tra scuola e mondo del lavoro per sviluppare attraverso una rete di collaborazioni internazionali una ricerca sostenibile e al passo con i tempi. La decisione di organizzare una visita di studio è perché crediamo nella crescita comune attraverso la condivisione di buone pratiche, il rafforzamento delle competenze alla varie sollecitazioni.